Insurancebazaar.ca makes it easy to find the perfect Health Insurance coverage for Ontario residents. Our comprehensive range of plans ensures that you get what is best suited for you. Our packages deliver the right coverage well within your budget.
Who needs Private Health Insurance?
Self Employed • Small Business Owner • Student and Recent Grads • Recent Immigrant • Retired or Planning Retirement • No access to Group Benefits
Supplement your provincial health plan
While provincial health plans provide coverage for many health expenses, there are gaps that can have a significant impact on your finances. For example, depending on the province or territory where you live, you may have to pay for:
- Prescription drugs to treat a chronic or serious health condition
- Emergency medical services provided in another country
- Practitioners like physiotherapists to promote wellness or help with injury recovery
- Medical equipment to assist with your mobility
- The additional range of features include various non-conventional dental and health benefits such as vision, dental, hospital stays, prescription drugs etc.
Also, please be aware of the fact that premiums of the private health insurance plans are eligible for medical expense tax credit as per the Canadian Federal Income Tax Act.
To get started, click here or call us at 416.841.7400