Office Package Insurance is designed to provide proper general liability coverage for Financial Advisors, Financial Planners, Life Insurance Agents, Tax Preparers, Bookkeepers, Paralegals, Mortgage Brokers and Lawyers located throughout Ontario
Commercial General Liability Office Insurance
Office General Liability Insurance is liability coverage that protects and defends against bodily injury or property damage claims where the professional is legally liable.
- Bodily Injury or Property Damage - In the event that the insured becomes legal liable for "bodily injury" including pain and suffering, sickness or disease, or death, the bodily injury portion of the commercial general liability insurance policy offers protection.
- Property damage - coverage applies where physical injury occurs to tangible property, including loss of use, or where loss of use occurs on property that is not physically damaged.
- Personal Injury - Personal injury protects the home inspector for injuries which he or she become legally liable for.
- Products and Completed Operations - Products and completed operations coverage extends to those bodily injury and property damage claims which are a result of the home inspectors products or completed operations.
- Business Contents Coverage (Including Exterior Signed, Media and Electronic Data Equipment)
- Exterior Glass Coverage
- Business Income Insurance - Actual Loss Sustained Coverage
- Fine Arts Coverage
- Professional Fee's Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
- Loss Inside the Premises Coverage
- Loss Outside the Premises Coverage
- Money Order & Counterfeit Paper Currency Coverage
- Depositors Forgery Coverage
Business Interruption Coverage
Business Interruption coverage provides coverage for a move or a loss of income when a business is forced to temporarily close due to an insured loss occurring. Business interruption coverage enables to you minimize potential damage to your business by;
- Coverage for lost income if your business has to vacate its premises as a result of disaster-related damage that is covered under your office contents/property portion of your policy
- Covering operating expenses such as utilities, that must be paid even though business temporarily ceased
- Covering expenses of operating in a temporary location while repairs to the permanent location are completed
In addition to office insurance we can also provide you with individual and group health & dental insurance packages as well as professional liability insurance.
To get started, click here or call us at 416.841.7400